Some Drawings

BlackBird.

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 1, 2009
Messages
2,865
Hey those are really good! Nice job, Im starting to dibble dabble into drawing Anime myself.
 
Hey those are really good! Nice job, Im starting to dibble dabble into drawing Anime myself.

Yes i was drawing anime myself for a certain time too, but when you are good in drawing anime, people are not always like; "wow! thats awesome!". And if you are good with drawing portraits, which takes lot more time to draw, and you are good with it, people are much more like; "wow, thats really nice! good job". Thats why i started drawing realistic things:P But anime is fun too:)
 
Looks amazing, until I look at the left eye :(
The lips look kind of off too.

Yes I know:) But i keep trying to make thim beter, but they always stay a bit odd. And if it was so easy to make all those things beter I would have been a proffesional, and I started drawing this 4 weeks ago:)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top