c-whit? Banned Joined Jun 30, 2007 Messages 6,573 Oct 2, 2010 #1 Congrats to the Axis for taking Campaign 2!!! It was an incredibly close campaign but the axis won out! Stay tuned on the forums for more information on the next campaign!
Congrats to the Axis for taking Campaign 2!!! It was an incredibly close campaign but the axis won out! Stay tuned on the forums for more information on the next campaign!
Ravage EGO Addict Joined May 30, 2009 Messages 1,213 Oct 2, 2010 #4 Like I said earlier: Ravage said: And when they lose they will submit to the superiority of the German Reich. Click to expand...
Like I said earlier: Ravage said: And when they lose they will submit to the superiority of the German Reich. Click to expand...
B Blasphemy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 3,684 Oct 2, 2010 #5 Your Territories now belong to Me! it was a good battle and even on both sides lol
S Spartacus_Legolas EGO Zealot Joined May 29, 2010 Messages 1,697 Oct 2, 2010 #6 Congrats Axis. I missed the first campaign. I had loads of fun in this campaign and hopefully we can all do this again soon. Good luck to all my Allied teammates for next time See you guys all on the battlefield again
Congrats Axis. I missed the first campaign. I had loads of fun in this campaign and hopefully we can all do this again soon. Good luck to all my Allied teammates for next time See you guys all on the battlefield again
K Kiwi Thread Junky Joined Aug 10, 2009 Messages 904 Oct 2, 2010 #7 Bam. well I managed not to kill any team mates. A+ for me!!!
Death Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 8, 2007 Messages 2,711 Oct 2, 2010 #8 I love changing history, because its the best thing to do
Fluxion Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 31, 2010 Messages 2,461 Oct 3, 2010 #9 It was fun. Only my second time but it was fun and hope to participate more in the future. Grats everyone.
It was fun. Only my second time but it was fun and hope to participate more in the future. Grats everyone.
E =(e)= Black Hand I made one post Joined Nov 18, 2007 Messages 18 Oct 3, 2010 #11 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ailAbCJf2dw[/ame] Basically, this is how it all plays out in the end.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ailAbCJf2dw[/ame] Basically, this is how it all plays out in the end.
C Commando Vlaskiyov Famous Joined Jul 29, 2010 Messages 443 Oct 3, 2010 #12 All hail the glorious German Reich! All hail the victory of the German people over Europe. Let the pride of the Prussians rule the land! Can't wait for the next campaign guys.
All hail the glorious German Reich! All hail the victory of the German people over Europe. Let the pride of the Prussians rule the land! Can't wait for the next campaign guys.
G Gomezzz Forum Fiend Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 687 Oct 3, 2010 #13 aww look who wins again! also cool video black hand.
A anomaly Forum Fiend Joined May 12, 2010 Messages 641 Oct 3, 2010 #14 I waited from 12-3am browsing the internet to play the campaign and find out I didn't get picked on the first game Oh, good times... :facewall: Anyways, looking forward to next campaign and other realisms
I waited from 12-3am browsing the internet to play the campaign and find out I didn't get picked on the first game Oh, good times... :facewall: Anyways, looking forward to next campaign and other realisms
ST0RMY Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 14, 2009 Messages 3,745 Oct 3, 2010 #15 Its cool, this is all part of Ronpauls strategy. We decided to hand over Europe since we decided we dont like soccer, rain, or Plague. We will be happy with the USA. PS- Have fun with the Russians!
Its cool, this is all part of Ronpauls strategy. We decided to hand over Europe since we decided we dont like soccer, rain, or Plague. We will be happy with the USA. PS- Have fun with the Russians!
BlackBird. Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 1, 2009 Messages 2,865 Oct 3, 2010 #16 GG all Axis ftw i quess Looking forward to the next realism campain
G gavin gillies Active Member Joined Jul 8, 2010 Messages 311 Oct 3, 2010 #17 Bragging rights go to axis Good to see the next one come along soon!
Dr.Compton Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 10, 2008 Messages 2,718 Oct 3, 2010 #18 All I saw in that video was a bunch of half-naked boys trotting around with scythes cutting wheat, IS THAT THE KIND OF GERMANY YOU BELIEVE IN?
All I saw in that video was a bunch of half-naked boys trotting around with scythes cutting wheat, IS THAT THE KIND OF GERMANY YOU BELIEVE IN?
C CP3Nation-Cowboys EGO Addict Joined Nov 9, 2009 Messages 1,382 Oct 3, 2010 #19 Sorry I couldent make it last night guys but the ones i did go to were a lot of fun! I cant wait until the next realism campain!
Sorry I couldent make it last night guys but the ones i did go to were a lot of fun! I cant wait until the next realism campain!
S Sabion Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 16, 2009 Messages 2,420 Oct 3, 2010 #20 Man...I felt like such a useless officer during this campaign =/ Only made about half the matches =(