- Joined
- Apr 18, 2008
- Messages
- 23
Alright, I got tired of trying to come up with ideas and the such, so I decided to dump this on someone else.
Ok, using the image provided, I'd like a new signature. Looking for something with some subtle photo effects, yet a techy-kinda feeling to it...nothing over-the-top. If colors are included, has to match the image.
As for text...lookin' for my name without the clan tag in a small light-weight sans-serif font.
Can't wait to see what someone comes up with...thanks in advance.
Ok, using the image provided, I'd like a new signature. Looking for something with some subtle photo effects, yet a techy-kinda feeling to it...nothing over-the-top. If colors are included, has to match the image.
As for text...lookin' for my name without the clan tag in a small light-weight sans-serif font.
Can't wait to see what someone comes up with...thanks in advance.





