**SOTW Contest #74 Vertically Challenged**

Quaffer

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Apr 19, 2008
Messages
3,824
Vertically Challenged​

We're returning to something that got a lot of entries in the past. In an effort to conserve pixels and reduce scrolling wear this weeks challenge is one half the normal height. That's right you must squeeze it into 100 pixels.

Rules:

Theme: Vertically Challenged
  • Size: Maximum: 500 x 100 pixels
  • You may make a signature for someone else but you must include the name of the persons who's sig you are making in the signature.
  • No Spam
  • No Comments
  • Only Entries
  • One entry per person.
  • No pre-made sigs, you must enter a sig that has been made specifically for this competition, the week of the competition.
  • No repeat entries.

Entries will be taken until Saturday October 9th, 11:59 PM EST

The winner get's a week of ad free EdgeGamers browsing.

Rules from GardenGroveVW

Thank you for participating.
 
vertchallanged.png
 
2ryk2gp.jpg


I wanted to play even though I dont have photoshop, I used mspaint!!

I think this is vertically challenged ughh...sorry if I wasnt allowed to do this or if its wrong lol

Any sig you care to make. If you can fit text into the size box without graphics at all your good. I don't have photoshop either. You might give paint.net a try if you like. It's freeware. Glad to have your submission. Quaffer
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top