Insurgency Map List - Custom & Stock

kYuKi

Poster Extraordinaire
=(e)=
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,354
The current maps that I have downloaded are available for download, custom or stock:
(If you have other maps that are not listed please send them via pm and I'll post their upload link)

Goatfarm (9.21mb)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?2z570lyw35n7t7p

ins_aBW_softcity4 (6.12)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?31h9zzp3s2wtp88

ins_aBW_softterrain8 (6.71)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?cantzdkgqcvdue3

ins_amarah (34.04mb)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?njq2e1ttfqw9n1w

ins_balkh_pr1 (20.24mb)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?3kc1vf6bm0mzpsz

ins_baqubah3_b2 (10.47mb)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?fk05v3fcbh8bsql

ins_bridge_b1 (35.68mb)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ad5cm98sg2u2w6k

ins_bunker_b2a (9mb)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?jiihuszaufuibz0

ins_container_rc1 (5.5mb)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?0ctqbjtasir6kn9

ins_desert_glory (13.64mb)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?0kt6o4ybi79yf1m

ins_darhma_b1 (20.78mb)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?en4j4oc52nx821n

ins_diyala_rc1 (14.21mb)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?2cwdowdt3y235ks

ins_durkastan_beta6 (13.7)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?4uh1y1rd9iqjqdq

ins_dust_r11 (79.58mb)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?qiy94zfs2dx03lz

ins_ev_duckhunt (384.08kb)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?cpqghiui2sci40r

ins_farah3 (8.86mb)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?h9lzo07kmh2dl0n

ins_firingrange_b1 (578.58kb)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ojjuh5zks5g1sxn

ins_helmand_rc4 (20.05mb)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ojjuh5zks5g1sxn

ins_karbala_b4 (22.3)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?jo90s8nbc9ggo5e

ins_kunduz8 (15.77mb)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?gs6s8yjql5lpmpn

ins_office2 (6.51mb)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?m6r34674kwatxah

ins_park_terminal_b2 (7.06mb)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?xpv7fj5u7k1x99x

ins_parun_rc4 (33.01mb)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?c4cdpc8ik5dyuyh

ins_rainforest_b7 (3.9mb)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ts4gmka24bky4jv

ins_shipment (372.93kb)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?075mpw0da79rhni

ins_shootinggallery_a1 (400.94kb)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ix1uges1n5qf9ku

ins_shulah (25.28mb)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?dcyy5r4c3q4gy7t

ins_sinjar_night_b3 (101.5mb)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?44sw7s03oe78a2x

ins_soccerfield_b3b (3.8mb)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?owq01xd0a831jjc

ins_srilanka_rc1 (57.23mb)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?du9f3b8ptbmqki6

ins_sandstorm_rc2 (7.45mb)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?cantzdkgqcvdue3

ins_subway_b3 (55.16mb)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?056hchpop3v1w0i

ins_sunrise_v2a2 (8.57mb)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?rocdmcg6ea67pda

ins_sweet_b2 (2.68mb)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?svwvb6cl93c4li7

ins_training_sniper_b1 (1.35mb)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?pv1otczikp3ueuk

ins_trenches10 (20.16mb)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?y8qjjwv85h04b2p

ins_tunnelratt_v4 (4.99mb)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?8ufwsx6rd6c2w6w

ins_vietnam_rc1 (7.27mb)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?nz2y3ox22eh2ron

ins_wasteland (5.79)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?4uh1y1rd9iqjqdq

ins_wilderness_b6 (3.48mb)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?g1dl34pin9ceyff

ins_zgoda_beta2rc2 (76.59mb)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ql663p8kws17jgj

softforest4 (7.8mb)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?nz7nyghe12nsykx

test_range (9.51mb)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?3253ecgve2col68

unlimited_dust4 (11.8mb)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?f32bt1wofs4a9im

fy_angel_paintballv2.bsp (8.94mb)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?tk2n7uhi5dzx47n

fy_angel_paintballv2.bsp (735.63kb)
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?csxo3wb8uvhx72a

Total of maps ready for download: 50 (2 new)

Last updated, Saturday December 4th 2010.

Complete list from my maps folder. Want some added? PM me.
 
Last edited:
Should add my new map i ported that ive been working on called ins_desperados and no im sure nobody else did the map for ins!
 
I'm still adding some more, will have it finished sometime this Friday. I haven't been on lately.

As of 3:46 Thursday, 10/7/10, all maps from my maps folder have been uploaded.
 
Last edited:
Sorry for being a noob, but how do I add the maps to the map list under "Create A Battle?"
 
Should be under the same original map folder. *cough* Where all the maps are downloaded to *cough*. Unless you're talking about a fully separated dedicated server.
 
Should be under the same original map folder. *cough* Where all the maps are downloaded to *cough*. Unless you're talking about a fully separated dedicated server.

I'm talking about a regular server
I'll try downloading it again.
EDIT: Still don't show up
 
Last edited:
I'm talking about a regular server
I'll try downloading it again.
EDIT: Still don't show up

What do you mean regular server? Like the one from the main menu in Insurgency, or a dedicated server tool.

Maps should be in
C:\Program Files x86)\Steam\steamapps\STEAMUSERNAME\insurgency\insurgency\maps

If its a separate dedicated tool it should be in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\STEAMUSERNAME\insurgency dedicated server\insurgency\Maps
 
Yeti had it stickied, but someone undid the sticky. Don't know why.
 
Update: Adding some more maps tonight, so be sure to check back frequently! :)
 
Will be adding some new maps in a bit, including Pie's paint ball map. Enjoy!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top