I miss you Kalt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ides of March

Poster
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
144
I'M LOST WITH OUT YOU BABY :crying:

azcpsg.jpg
 
I agree. One of the best things on the game. Im sad it is gone! BRING IT BACK
 
This is the second post I've seen about the absence of Kalt, but I have to ask, if so many people are so upset that its gone, then why was it so empty? I was never much of a Kalt player, I only hoped into the sewers whenever Goomba was down there, but if you're sad to see it gone, put something in the drop box.
 
yeah wtf....bring it back this is such BS...24/7 kalt on ego was the reason i joined ego...but im starting to doubt some of the decisions being made...argentan over kalt...please thats ridiculous
 
I've never liked Kalt. You're almost always pinned down because there aren't many flanking spots. That's why I stay on Strand.
 
I've never liked Kalt. You're almost always pinned down because there aren't many flanking spots. That's why I stay on Strand.

This is a completely false statement that any Kalt player can refute instantly and easily.
 
This is a completely false statement that any Kalt player can refute instantly and easily.

Well, sometimes when I played one team will actually push up and the strategy was much better. But, most of the time it would be either stuck in wheel house, or stuck behind the bridge. And of course the tunnels, but there's always a surprise around the corner. If you're a sniper, it's one of the best maps though.

Sorry if I offended you, but my experience on Kalt has been just this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top