RIP my good friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricopaulson

Poster
Joined
Feb 5, 2010
Messages
152
seems a old friend of mine has recently died...I dont know if it was from lack of attention..maybe it was my fault I dont know...but Kalt my old friend Im sorry i wasnt there for..and to see you go makes me sad...maybe someday we can be together again.

Love, Rico :(
 
This is the second post I've seen about the absence of Kalt, but I have to ask, if so many people are so upset that its gone, then why was it so empty? I was never much of a Kalt player, I only hoped into the sewers whenever Goomba was down there, but if you're sad to see it gone, put something in the drop box.
 
This is the second post I've seen about the absence of Kalt, but I have to ask, if so many people are so upset that its gone, then why was it so empty? I was never much of a Kalt player, I only hoped into the sewers whenever Goomba was down there, but if you're sad to see it gone, put something in the drop box.

lol same reply as in the other post :closedeyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top