Monday Meele Madness

LeviTheDegu

EGO Addict
Joined
Jul 31, 2010
Messages
1,379
I just want to thank everyone that showed up for Meele Madness today, we had a lot of fun. For those of you who don't know what this event is, you may be able to guess from it's name it's a 100% meele night. Come check it out sometime it's at 6pm mondays PST (9 EST) Thanks to Greenlight for setting it up tonight...


oh and I think Death got the most kills.

Maps Featured this round:
Lego land:
legoland_b2.jpg

Mario Air
mario_air.jpg
 
Last edited:
realism on Mario_Air

it's realistic in sort of... an alternate reality?



Mario's v. Bowser's in World War IX


Of course Goomba is acting CINC >.>
 
Haha I would of been there if I had not to beat work early. Maybenext 1.I for realism on. Mario lol
 
Would have been there but I don't think it was a euro event :/
THIS IS MADNESS!
 
Sorry i missed. Dont forget to check out the Calendar and today is Quick Draw Night! :thumbup1:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top