- Joined
- Jul 7, 2009
- Messages
- 1,947
Im having these weird commands whenever I start playing CSS
Most of them are cheats, and they seem to be typed at the same time cuz whenever I start the game they just appear and of course console responds as invalid due to whatever.
I sent a bug report to STEAM in order to avoid being kicked for cheating...
anyone know the reason for such awkward commands to prompt up??
I tried to snapshot them but couldnt make it hehe, so if any suggestion about it, I will be grateful

Most of them are cheats, and they seem to be typed at the same time cuz whenever I start the game they just appear and of course console responds as invalid due to whatever.
I sent a bug report to STEAM in order to avoid being kicked for cheating...
anyone know the reason for such awkward commands to prompt up??
I tried to snapshot them but couldnt make it hehe, so if any suggestion about it, I will be grateful










any suggestions on how to fix? Thanks Gomezzz!



