Racing crew logo

J.D.

Rookie
Joined
Sep 30, 2010
Messages
33
My crew just had a name change and before I sketch up something on paper I would like any ideas on show it should look. I've been designing alot of logos for it but can't decide on a good one.

I would like a good art designer to give me a good lookin logo that you could picture on the window or windshield or back windshield of a sports car

the name is 2nd 2none

somehing creative and classic. I need this done by oct. 23rd so my guy can print out some stickers for my crew

I'd like ideas examples and if ur good enough a customized piece of art and I will give u all the credit if my crew uses it

thanks!!!

-J.D.
 
Note: I don't want just some random background pulled of the Internet and the name thrown over it. I wanna see a full on customized and personally designed logo. Thanks

-J.D.
 
Here, enjoy. Since you asked FXNate the question, I'll just answer now. No, I'm not a graphic designer.
2nd2nonelogo.png
 
holy crap thats a good lookin one... but i honestly cant picture that on the back of our cars. But i love the design. can u try doing something similar but longer width wise
 
Alright, I'll see what I can do when I get back from school today.
 
thanks bro, i love it tho =] could be used for a website if our racing group ever gets big enough
 

Latest posts

Back
Top