Hey all

Crusader

Forum Fiend
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
631
Hello all. I decided to make this formal to my old friends of Dod:S as I do value you all in this division. Some of my greatest memories were here in our Dod:S servers. It was not because of the game itself, because of the great quality of people. To all you regulars in Flash keep up the eGO spirit. With that said I will appear less frequently on our dod:s servers but more on the Tf2 servers, and sometime in the future with the EvE Online division. Keep those servers alive lads ;)
 
Last edited:
noooooo....

*sad face*

... and did you lock your bro in the basement? :O
 
Crusader I can honestly say you and Annihilator were the most terrifying people I played with back in the day on Kalt, I learned a lot from you, no doubt. I'll have no part of TF2, but! I do hope to see you flying around new eden soon.
 
Well Crusader It was nice playing with you in Strand during the Golden Years of Strand :) Take care bud, I might check out EVE sometime :P
 
Crusader I can honestly say you and Annihilator were the most terrifying people I played with back in the day on Kalt, I learned a lot from you, no doubt. I'll have no part of TF2, but! I do hope to see you flying around new eden soon.

Wow, its nice to even be brought up in the same fashion as Crusader when it comes to Kalt, cause he was like a god to me! :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top