- Joined
- Jul 14, 2009
- Messages
- 805
*facepalm* You guys fail.
DON'T START HER OFF WITH SOMETHING LIKE TF2.
Try to get her to play the games like Plants vs. Zombies or something, slowly step her up in game levels.
Also tell her that this is a good chance for you two to bond and spend quality time together.
I know when my girlfriend came over and I was playing. I was always playing COD4 and she would just try and take the controller away and stop me from playing.. Now once I played games like LittleBigPlanet and the more relaxed games she wanted to play herself. People have different taste's in games. She may not like the FPS genre so dont force her to play it. Instead expose her to other genres she might like and reinforce in her that it is a way to bond and spend time together.
If you find a genre that she likes and you two can play it together good. Do that and have fun together.
If not, then games just aren't something she is interested in, there is nothing you can really do about it.
You guys have just been schooled.
DON'T START HER OFF WITH SOMETHING LIKE TF2.
Try to get her to play the games like Plants vs. Zombies or something, slowly step her up in game levels.
Also tell her that this is a good chance for you two to bond and spend quality time together.
I know when my girlfriend came over and I was playing. I was always playing COD4 and she would just try and take the controller away and stop me from playing.. Now once I played games like LittleBigPlanet and the more relaxed games she wanted to play herself. People have different taste's in games. She may not like the FPS genre so dont force her to play it. Instead expose her to other genres she might like and reinforce in her that it is a way to bond and spend time together.
If you find a genre that she likes and you two can play it together good. Do that and have fun together.
If not, then games just aren't something she is interested in, there is nothing you can really do about it.
You guys have just been schooled.











Generally when girls are exposed to games by their boyfriends/husbands they have 1. Never picked up a game. or 2. They played the more relaxed non bloody and violent games. Your just one of the very few and far between, hardcore girl gamer.
, Girls Love shopping, and they would love to show off their apparel ingame 



