Need an avatar.

Mayhem Death

Forum Legend
=(eGO)=
Joined
Aug 12, 2008
Messages
11,744
Hello everyone. I am here to ask if anyone can make me an avatar.

Here is what I am looking for. I just want a BC2 Type avatar with my name in it (Mayhem Death) and an eGO logo in it. Some kind of war-like background. Use your creativity.


**EDIT** Also, I would like the same thing for a signature.

I will give the person CC for how good the avatar AND the signature is.

Thank you,

Mayhem (Devin)
 
myfailavatar.png


Lmao... was gonna work on a signature, but I failed so hard at the avatar that I had to give up :(

Don't use it, it's not good.
 
@FXNate, you should blur the background for the sig, slightly. and burn the soldiers.

mayhemdeathsig.jpg
 
Last edited:
Is a avatar from the care bears ok? ;P If you still want people to I could make you one. I don't really go all out of the picture itself, just a few things and text mainly. Contact me on steam if you are interested. Unless I feel like stalking you first :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top