GameBoy SP render

BokkChoi

EGO Addict
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
1,379
GameboySPrender.jpg


Whooo! First render (granted its in Google Sketchup).

Took about an hour of straight work. I didn't start getting into the Open/rotating/thingymajig. I figure I need to work on the proportions and getting into more detail.

What do you think. Please don't say "OMG GET A HIGHEND RENDERING PROGRAM NOOB" I don't have the money or the guts. Thanks.
 
FXnate why do I get a username and password request from natestudios.com whenever I look at this thread?
 
Because he hosted his pictures on his private site and everytime we go to a thread he posts in we will get it until he puts it onto a public hosting service.
 
The edges are rather messy I can see. By the way, a good program to use would be blender because it's free and pretty much is awesome for new modellers. Also last time I checked theres a Maya Student program that's free so long as you don't sell any models you make with it. But that was 3 years ago, go and check. Also Softimage XSI is a good free tool for HL2 modding.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top