Steam Games not Launching

blackhawksniper

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
6,861
After an update a few days ago, none of my steam games will start. They stay at the Preparing to launch game window and do not move from it. I have deleted my client.blob file already and that has not helped.

What else can I do?
 
I've been having this problem as well. :\
Either they'll sit at the preparing to start game window, or when that window disappears the game never loads. Sometimes it actually works, but is it like not working at all for you?

Hmm, I'd like to know how to resolve this as well. :P
 
Well Blackhawk I dont know what to tell you man. I had this same issue but DoD:S was the only game affected by it. It would say preparing to launch and when it went away it wouldnt start up. I asked steam support and they gave me a bunch of generic solutions none of which worked. Eventually the game worked out of random one day. It fixed and works perfectly now but I don't know what caused the issue nor did I do anything to fix it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top