Do you think hide n Seek should be its own event?Which day if so?

Wow, haven't seen this before.

1. Post a topic for discussion and your view on the topic.
2. Someone agrees with you in a post.
3. DL posts they disagree.
4. Every subsequent post agrees with DL.
4. Thread dies.
5. People tell you they agree with you but don't want to post...

Hey guys, let me bring you in on a little secret... Leadership is just like you and me. They have more information to lead them to their conclusions, but guess what, they are still just like you and me. It's ok to have an opinion as long as it doesn't cause a riot or incur the wrath of the fearsome Debo. This is not to say that no one would agree with them. It's just like politics, some of us are right, and the other 50% of the country are complete fools who just want to harm you...

I just calls 'em likes i sees 'em!!! :P
 
I just calls 'em likes i sees 'em!!! :P

I know Stormy, Dutch and I are working hard to find a replacement for the one that was shot off during your attack on Avalanche. We'll get you whole again buddy!
 
Well do you? i think so. Friday should have it.

Monday=Melee monday madness
Tuesday=Quick Draw
Wednesday=nothing
Thursday=Wildcard
Friday=Nothing
Saturday=Realism
Sunday=kalt Assault=Dead=Nothing

Friday seems that it would have more people there because there is no school the next day. Most of these events we have had have a very low attendance because of school IMO.

Too busy playing with the neighborhood kids... yes I am 25.
 
Hide and Seek...

I dislike this idea. Maybe as a wild card event, but not as its own night.

*waits for Sumac's plan to follow through*
 
Hide and Seek...

I dislike this idea. Maybe as a wild card event, but not as its own night.

*waits for Sumac's plan to follow through*

FIGHT THE POWER! (unimportant lower casing so the capitalization doesnt go away :D) I THINK THE MAYBE HIDE AND SEEK SHOULD MAYBE POSSIBLY BE BI-WEEKLY, SWAPPING WITH WILD CARD?

Or definitely be bi-weekly with Melee Madness, cause that just turns into bang bang shooty shooty.
 
Last edited:
Hi all,
I truly think that no new events should be released until the current attendance for the events we have gets better. I know I haven't been attending any events at all in the last couple months because I haven't been able to get on. I like hide n' seek but as far as I have heard, the current attendance levels are low so in my opinion, I don't think it's a good idea.
 
But thats just it Blindy, they're low because the events are old and not really fun. Idont think running around for an hour trying to punch people fun. I think we need to add variety with new events, and sure test them out with Wild Card, but Hide and Seek has had a positive response so far, and there are ways to spice up Hide and Seek in itself.
 
True enough, if they were alternating bi-weekly, then it would probably turn out great. Another thing would probably lower the time period of events. Make them earlier instead of later, which would probably help attendance.
 
have to agree with compton here, after 10/11 weeks in a row melee madness and pistol night get old. i have more fun playing on our regular servers, new events to replace these would be welcome imo, although im not too sure about hide and seek.... i think its best staying in wild card until it fills up most weeks
 
Hide and Seek...

I dislike this idea. Maybe as a wild card event, but not as its own night.

*waits for Sumac's plan to follow through*

Wow I got setup with that one. Don't quit your day job Jeod, acting isn't for you.
 
Well something else that might effect a attendence. A thread on the forums, I think thats the biggest issue, Wild Card and Realism both get a decent number of people, and they both have 2-3 days sitting in our discussion before the event itself. I think that always helps.
 
Well for those of us who did play in Dutchs hide and seek expirement it was a lot of fun. But i think it would start to get old after a few weeks. Im not trying to bring you down Dutch but people get tired of most events quickly. Realism night seems to be the exception to the rule but at the same time some of our members burn out. The approach we used was to take a break or spice things up with the new campaigns weve been doing. So i might as well just say what ive been leading up to:

If attendence is low, make our members want to play in the events. If you have pizza every night of the week you get tired of it, even if its your favorite meal. So i recommend we cut down the ammount of events we have to one night a week alternating with Melee-Madness, Wild Card, Pistol Night, and Hide and Seek. Putting up a poll with possible weekdays is another option that might increase attendance. If an event becomes less available, people are more attracted to it. For the longest time i had to miss out on weeknight events because of work and now that i have a little time off i was dissapointed with the low attendance. just my $.02 since i would like to see our events filled and new events added as well.
 
Back
Top