S shift-| Rookie Joined Jul 14, 2010 Messages 97 Oct 9, 2010 #1 SOME ONE MAKE ME A COOL SPRAY OR PIC TOO PUT IN STEAM DISPLAY PICTURE kk thank you
S spark EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 4,232 Oct 9, 2010 #2 This should be in the Request Art section
K -King.exe EGO Zealot Joined Dec 28, 2009 Messages 1,615 Oct 9, 2010 #3 Right here And why are you using caps?
S shift-| Rookie Joined Jul 14, 2010 Messages 97 Oct 9, 2010 #4 -King.exe said: Right And why are you using caps? Click to expand... Cuz i can and i did but ty :thumbup:
-King.exe said: Right And why are you using caps? Click to expand... Cuz i can and i did but ty :thumbup:
Mayhem Death Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Aug 12, 2008 Messages 11,744 Oct 9, 2010 #5 Request Art Setion. Also, no need for all caps. Demanding shall get you nothing.
DanJK Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Mar 14, 2010 Messages 3,526 Oct 9, 2010 #6 I am super new to photoshop but I can try something. I just need the dimensions of the steam avatar you want and I can try something.
I am super new to photoshop but I can try something. I just need the dimensions of the steam avatar you want and I can try something.
P Prisoner416 EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 1,699 Oct 9, 2010 #7 mayhem death said: Request Art Setion. Also, no need for all caps. Demanding shall get you nothing. Click to expand...
mayhem death said: Request Art Setion. Also, no need for all caps. Demanding shall get you nothing. Click to expand...