S shift-| Rookie Joined Jul 14, 2010 Messages 97 Oct 9, 2010 #1 SOME ONE MAKE ME A COOL SPRAY OR PIC TOO PUT IN STEAM DISPLAY PICTURE kk thank you:thumbup:
H Heisenberg 99.1 EGO Zealot Joined Jul 14, 2010 Messages 1,844 Oct 9, 2010 #2 I will make you one when I get time buddy. Just tell me what you want. You just want it to say Shift ?
I will make you one when I get time buddy. Just tell me what you want. You just want it to say Shift ?
S shift-| Rookie Joined Jul 14, 2010 Messages 97 Oct 9, 2010 #3 yeaah ! something cool looking that would be awesome !!
H Heisenberg 99.1 EGO Zealot Joined Jul 14, 2010 Messages 1,844 Oct 9, 2010 #4 Okay. When I get some time I will work on it. You off tonight?
S shift-| Rookie Joined Jul 14, 2010 Messages 97 Oct 9, 2010 #7 thats sick nokx thats buddy that will doo fine much apperciated