Dead Tom needs Sprays and signatures.

Dead Tom

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jun 14, 2008
Messages
7,693
The title pretty much says it all. I would like to see whatever one can come up with. I have very little requirements except that it says my name and Rank. Anime signatures i would like to see a few of as well as traditional style. IF you can get the advisor emblem into it somewhere that would awesome. I'm pretty much leaving it mostly up to you guys and there is no time constraints on this request. Have at it.
 
Not sure if its what you were looking for but I figure id give it a go. here:P You can download, re upload if you want to ensure it stays available but yeah. Tell me what you think! It is transparent so background shouldnt be a problem

 
Dead%20Tom.png


More Of A Avatar lol
 

Latest posts

Back
Top