- Joined
- Nov 14, 2008
- Messages
- 1,283
I have a linux TF2 server and I am trying to set up map downloads. I have the sv_downloadurl correct I believe because some of the maps download some of the time. However, I keep getting this error:
"Your map [maps/$mapname] differs from the servers."
This happens after the map downloads. It's in my computers tf/maps folder, but I can't join the server with it. Some maps download and some don't and I have no idea why. The files were all copied at the same time and have the same user/group as the server. I'm not really sure what details are relevant but as far as I can tell, the files have all been "treated" the same way. I don't have the maps bz2 compressed at the moment, but I have before and it doesn't seem to matter.
I "got" the maps from either FPSB or from playing on other servers. I then upload them to my server, and as long as I don't try to redownload them, they work fine. This is fine for me, since I already have all the maps that I'm uploading, but it doesn't really work for other people who might not have the maps.
Here is the ls -l from the downloads (not server) folder:
It's tf2s1 and tf2s2 because I have two servers.
"Your map [maps/$mapname] differs from the servers."
This happens after the map downloads. It's in my computers tf/maps folder, but I can't join the server with it. Some maps download and some don't and I have no idea why. The files were all copied at the same time and have the same user/group as the server. I'm not really sure what details are relevant but as far as I can tell, the files have all been "treated" the same way. I don't have the maps bz2 compressed at the moment, but I have before and it doesn't seem to matter.
I "got" the maps from either FPSB or from playing on other servers. I then upload them to my server, and as long as I don't try to redownload them, they work fine. This is fine for me, since I already have all the maps that I'm uploading, but it doesn't really work for other people who might not have the maps.
Here is the ls -l from the downloads (not server) folder:
Code:
-rw-r--r-- 1 tf2s2 users 5143772 Oct 7 04:04 am_variety.bsp
-rw-r--r-- 1 tf2s2 users 4020916 Oct 7 04:04 am_variety_b2.bsp
-rw-r--r-- 1 tf2s2 users 4811452 Oct 7 04:04 duels_midair_v2.bsp
-rw-r--r-- 1 tf2s1 users 33256472 Oct 7 04:00 jump_adventure.bsp
-rw-r--r-- 1 tf2s1 users 29814828 Oct 7 04:01 jump_annex.bsp
-rw-r--r-- 1 tf2s1 users 34427078 Oct 7 04:01 jump_cheval.bsp
-rw-r--r-- 1 tf2s1 users 20916472 Oct 7 04:01 jump_hobo2_fixed.bsp
-rw-r--r-- 1 tf2s1 users 17741516 Oct 7 04:01 jump_ice_v4.bsp
-rw-r--r-- 1 tf2s1 users 19686033 Oct 7 04:01 jump_joa_v2.bsp
-rw-r--r-- 1 tf2s1 users 7043248 Oct 7 04:01 jump_noob_a1a.bsp
-rw-r--r-- 1 tf2s1 users 9984628 Oct 7 04:01 jump_orange_v2.bsp
-rw-r--r-- 1 tf2s1 users 45502920 Oct 7 04:01 jump_pagoda.bsp
-rw-r--r-- 1 tf2s1 users 34999416 Oct 7 04:01 jump_puni_a4a.bsp
-rw-r--r-- 1 tf2s1 users 9563724 Oct 7 04:01 jump_quba.bsp










