Would you want to see an unboxing of

Do you want to see it?

  • Yes

    Points: 14 70.0%
  • No

    Points: 6 30.0%

  • Total voters
    20

Ph?bus

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jul 2, 2009
Messages
4,155
A SeaSonic X-650? I am bored, and would not mind making an unboxing vid (on justin.tv) for you guys. But, I would like to know if it would be watched before I make it. :P
 
Wait, as in live on justin.tv? Or just a video posted. Yeah I would watch either way, I mean I sit around watching starcraft 2 streams all day and the occasional people building PCs.
 
Either one. If I feel like doing it tonight, it will be live.
 
Okay, new question:
If I make the video right now, who all would watch it? Post something.
(I have to go ready the box. >.>)
 
I'm going to sleep soon since I have class tomorrow, but I'll watch the video tomorrow once it gets uploaded.
 
Well, if anyone else wants to see it, just post in here.
I know you guys are lurkin, too. How else would this thread have more than a handful of views? :P
 
Rats.

How about a CPU?

If you still have your old Phenom II x2, it would be cool to see an x6 unboxing/upgrade.
 
I might be redoing it today, but with a much nicer camera. It won't be live this time, though.
 
I would. I was looking for a new power supply and ended up with that very one as my choice. Make teh vid
 
I would. I was looking for a new power supply and ended up with that very one as my choice. Make teh vid

I have already made the vid.
But, since it is of such low quality, I will probably redo it today. And since there is still daylight, the lighting won't suck as much. :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top