S Storm7117 Thread Junky Joined Nov 5, 2009 Messages 917 Oct 12, 2010 #1 Hey im looking for a new avatar that maybe went along with my Sig any body interested?
B Bonecrusher Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 12, 2008 Messages 2,648 Oct 12, 2010 #2 Ummm... I dont know anything for the avatar.. 100% has to be something like sig. Not like to make it smaller and put into avatar xD Try asking in art work forum if you dont get your answer here
Ummm... I dont know anything for the avatar.. 100% has to be something like sig. Not like to make it smaller and put into avatar xD Try asking in art work forum if you dont get your answer here
#Krazy Rookie Joined Mar 25, 2010 Messages 71 Oct 12, 2010 #3 Storm7117, Why dont you try peoples "Shops", I am sure somebody will make it.
N Nokx Famous Joined Feb 26, 2010 Messages 555 Oct 12, 2010 #4 I'll give it a try, but it'll be hard making it match that kickass sig of yours... Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
N Nokx Famous Joined Feb 26, 2010 Messages 555 Oct 13, 2010 #5 Okay, it's done. Hope you like it, and let me know if you'd like any changes.
S Storm7117 Thread Junky Joined Nov 5, 2009 Messages 917 Oct 13, 2010 #6 Hey its awesome but could we change the color to a light shiny blue?
N Nokx Famous Joined Feb 26, 2010 Messages 555 Oct 13, 2010 #7 I'm gonna need a little bit more info than that. Do you mean the text, or what?