Argentan map terms

Quaffer

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Apr 19, 2008
Messages
3,824
picture.php


This is my first go round on Argentan.

If you see anything that is in common use and I have neglected please specify what and where. The same applies to name changes.

Thank you for your help.
 
Last edited:
hand carts should be basement IMO, and the area around the allies second to tires is generally referred to as rails.

other than that looks good. I dont know call outs for argentan very well.

-Blue
 
I know there's a name for the arch in the lobby (going down to basement), but I can't remember it now ;(
 
i really dont know the argentan terms but below where you marked tires are some boxes and tires you can stand on which i think are just referred to as boxes
 
Thanks for the help.

I'm putting this in the Strategic Map Collection.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top