iPod Touch background request

SgtBeavis

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
May 15, 2010
Messages
2,101
I've already got an eGO background on my iPod Touch but it's time for a new one I want an eGO Mod Divison background with the mod Divison logo and =(eGO)=SgtBeavis52891 somewhere on it please this is one thing I would love to have for my iPod please and thankyou
 
Gave it a try, hope you like it.

eGOiTouchBG.jpg
 
Ive never tried making an Ipod background before, but it would be something interesting for me to try.

Good work Nokx!
 
May i have a go? I havent created artwork in a long time and I want to get back into it :D
 
Hows this? I spent about 5 mins on it and i havent used photshop in a while so it sucks pretty bad. I had few more ideas but its late D:

SgtBeavis52891ipodbg.png
 

Latest posts

Back
Top