- Joined
- Jul 7, 2009
- Messages
- 1,947
Hello everyone, just dropping by with a question about Jail operations!
I have been in a situation were it seems I made a wrong choice, but the admin in charge didn't wanna let me express myself to explain or to learn, he just wanted to yell at me and put himself in a martir stance beacuse he has three letters in his tag and I only have one. I ask to whoever wants to help the foregoing:
So there is this round of jail, 2 T's left, one of them is rebelling, the other one just came out of the race with a Sniper and a Deagle, I see the weapons holstered and I ask him to drop them, he only drops the sniper, and starts to move. I ask again for him to drop the deagle and he claims he won't, then I kill him.
It seems that in the right moment I asked to drop the gun he was the las T (therefore gained LR).
If I decided to shoot it is because
a) he picked weapons from outside race area and entered with them
b) I ordered to drop them and he failed to comply completely
c) I was not aware he was LR (That which is my mistake and I have no problem admiting I should have looked before acting)
In consequence, my questions are as follow:
I.- It is well know CT's must give a considerable time to T's to comply orders (because mic lag or whatever), but when a CT can kill a T for no obeying the "drop weapons" command?
II.- The admin that was in charge claimed I failed to comply rules because LR must have a gun; I believe that is not true.
Correct me if I'm wrong: LR's might or might not request a weapon, that is their choice to make.
III.- When a T becomes the last man standing his team, does she/he automatically gets LR? or there must be some sort of declaration?
Thanks all in advance, I am doing this to learn that little relevant situations where our current rules do not literally explain what must be and what must not (Not to waste all mercyful =(eGO)='s time with "irrelevant" threads).
I have been in a situation were it seems I made a wrong choice, but the admin in charge didn't wanna let me express myself to explain or to learn, he just wanted to yell at me and put himself in a martir stance beacuse he has three letters in his tag and I only have one. I ask to whoever wants to help the foregoing:
So there is this round of jail, 2 T's left, one of them is rebelling, the other one just came out of the race with a Sniper and a Deagle, I see the weapons holstered and I ask him to drop them, he only drops the sniper, and starts to move. I ask again for him to drop the deagle and he claims he won't, then I kill him.
It seems that in the right moment I asked to drop the gun he was the las T (therefore gained LR).
If I decided to shoot it is because
a) he picked weapons from outside race area and entered with them
b) I ordered to drop them and he failed to comply completely
c) I was not aware he was LR (That which is my mistake and I have no problem admiting I should have looked before acting)
In consequence, my questions are as follow:
I.- It is well know CT's must give a considerable time to T's to comply orders (because mic lag or whatever), but when a CT can kill a T for no obeying the "drop weapons" command?
II.- The admin that was in charge claimed I failed to comply rules because LR must have a gun; I believe that is not true.
Correct me if I'm wrong: LR's might or might not request a weapon, that is their choice to make.
III.- When a T becomes the last man standing his team, does she/he automatically gets LR? or there must be some sort of declaration?
Thanks all in advance, I am doing this to learn that little relevant situations where our current rules do not literally explain what must be and what must not (Not to waste all mercyful =(eGO)='s time with "irrelevant" threads).





















