SigmaMX EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Jul 7, 2009 Messages 1,947 Oct 13, 2010 #1 Besides being an expert handling guns, battling through space or casting deadly spells... What do you do for living? I am a lawyer, in Mexico, legal consultant in intellectual and industrial property, and commerce.
Besides being an expert handling guns, battling through space or casting deadly spells... What do you do for living? I am a lawyer, in Mexico, legal consultant in intellectual and industrial property, and commerce.
Cyberia Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 5, 2009 Messages 2,671 Oct 13, 2010 #2 Im Bill gates ,Im a PC and I invented microsoft Nah JK I go to School xD
Fluxion Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 31, 2010 Messages 2,461 Oct 13, 2010 #3 Preparation cook for a Corporate restaurant chain. :\ The amount of days that I want to shove a knife through my neck is increasing as of late.
Preparation cook for a Corporate restaurant chain. :\ The amount of days that I want to shove a knife through my neck is increasing as of late.
Aaron Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined May 24, 2010 Messages 2,765 Oct 13, 2010 #4 I'm a SOMBPVGADS for my local PS Aka I'm a Set on my but playing video games all day student for my local Parent shop. Aka I'm a student with no job living off my parents until I get a job
I'm a SOMBPVGADS for my local PS Aka I'm a Set on my but playing video games all day student for my local Parent shop. Aka I'm a student with no job living off my parents until I get a job
I In Fear and Faith I made one post Joined Aug 5, 2010 Messages 16 Oct 13, 2010 #7 own a dry cleaners chain in massacshusetts
T TheyCallMeC Thread Thumper Joined Dec 17, 2009 Messages 1,084 Oct 13, 2010 #9 i fall under unofficials category of SOMBPVGADS for my local PS except im no longer a student
S SuperSillyGecko Poster Joined Aug 10, 2010 Messages 176 Oct 13, 2010 #10 i am a student who currently has a job working as a bag boy at a supermarket called publix!
C Commando Vlaskiyov Famous Joined Jul 29, 2010 Messages 443 Oct 13, 2010 #11 Cashier at a grocery chain. Soon to be going to school.
K Kim Possible Forum Fiend Joined Jul 20, 2010 Messages 696 Oct 13, 2010 #12 SuperSillyGecko said: i am a student who currently has a job working as a bag boy at a supermarket called publix! Click to expand... hmm that must be you packing my groceries I sleep.. and occasionally go to school
SuperSillyGecko said: i am a student who currently has a job working as a bag boy at a supermarket called publix! Click to expand... hmm that must be you packing my groceries I sleep.. and occasionally go to school
Jomigirock Forum Fanatic Joined Nov 26, 2009 Messages 976 Oct 13, 2010 #13 SuperSillyGecko said: i am a student who currently has a job working as a bag boy at a supermarket called publix! Click to expand... I love publix!!! I am a Film Maker.
SuperSillyGecko said: i am a student who currently has a job working as a bag boy at a supermarket called publix! Click to expand... I love publix!!! I am a Film Maker.
seek.and.destroy EGO Addict Joined Mar 21, 2010 Messages 1,183 Oct 14, 2010 #14 i sell my body to science, nah im a student. well i work part time at a bike shop
J JayFlip EGO Is My Life! Joined Sep 6, 2009 Messages 4,942 Oct 14, 2010 #15 Part time as Line cook (we rotate through positions; depends on schedule) at Steakhouse/Bar, while going through school for Human Kinetics.
Part time as Line cook (we rotate through positions; depends on schedule) at Steakhouse/Bar, while going through school for Human Kinetics.
S Swayne Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 27, 2009 Messages 3,694 Oct 14, 2010 #16 Operations manager at a steel processor
B blackhawksniper EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 6,861 Oct 14, 2010 #17 Im going to school for supply chain management, but am thinking about changing to marketing. oh and I still work as a paintball referee and go-kart attendant at a small family fun park when not at school. 5th year of the job this spring.
Im going to school for supply chain management, but am thinking about changing to marketing. oh and I still work as a paintball referee and go-kart attendant at a small family fun park when not at school. 5th year of the job this spring.
T Tee Hee Hee EGO Zealot Joined Apr 12, 2009 Messages 1,473 Oct 14, 2010 #18 I'm a medical student, working 8 till 5 and paying for the privilege too
M Mr. Steve-O Rookie Joined May 27, 2010 Messages 54 Oct 14, 2010 #19 I play badminton 20 hours a week, planning on playing in the super series one day
J joshcash Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 7, 2008 Messages 2,397 Oct 14, 2010 #20 I am only 17 but I do graphic design for a living and will continue with it after school I love it.