Spray

Superglue

EGO Zealot
=(e)=
Joined
Sep 17, 2010
Messages
1,428
So I am having issues getting my spray to work in DOD:S. It is a JPEG, and I have also tried it as a BMP, neither work. I put the image in the correct folder, and when I go to use my spray it says 'Spray used by 'my name.' but nothing appears on the wall, and I have asked other people to look and see if it is visible but they see nothing.

Any suggestions?
 
i have to use i think .tga or what ever the t one is i have to make it in that format when i make customs sprays
 
JPEG's all though said to work rarely do. Never have worked for me.

BMP is what I use and they work every time. What is the dimensions of your spray in pixels?
 
I use bitmap in PSP and it works and having said that at times it wont show up to all players, and no I cant help as I dont know enough to give advice.
 
its working now... i didnt do anything, just randomly went to try it again, and it let me up load the image
 

Latest posts

Back
Top