FreeStyle Wallpaper Request

.#kitten!

Rookie
Joined
Sep 18, 2010
Messages
64
Well, I'm kind of bored of the wallpapers I currently have and I kind of fail at making things in Photoshop.

So, I'm requesting a wallpaper from all of you great Photoshop artists!

Here's the stock/render I want you to use for it:
lineage2copy.png


Have fun and be creative. Take your time, too!
 
1280x720
1600x900
1920x1080

Any of the three above will do. 1920x1080 preferably.

If you want, make it in the following three sizes so I can use it on any monitor I ever end up having:

1920x1080 (16:9)
1920x1200 (16:10)
1920x1440 (4:3)
 
Last edited:
there is no render. its freestyle. atleast i think so.

I did supply a render that I wanted. It's freestyle, but based around a render, so Yeah... Idk what happened to it :s

I'll upload it to imageshack and edit the original post.... later, though.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top