Help choosing a wallpaper

Which wallpaper is the best?

  • #1

    Points: 2 16.7%
  • #2

    Points: 1 8.3%
  • #3

    Points: 0 0.0%
  • #4

    Points: 2 16.7%
  • #5

    Points: 1 8.3%
  • #6

    Points: 2 16.7%
  • #7

    Points: 1 8.3%
  • Its dangerous to go alone, take this (you were bored and made your own)

    Points: 0 0.0%
  • lolz ur a loozer who lieks megamaan

    Points: 3 25.0%

  • Total voters
    12
  • Poll closed .

Zero711

EGO Zealot
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
1,561
If I could get some help deciding on a wallpaper that would be awesome, just want some opinions. Was looking around and found some good pictures that fit my desktop resolution of 1920x1080. I can't really decide on one, so if I could get some opinions that would be awesome. Or, if you're bored, you could even make me one (I <3 Zero and Bass a lot). Here are the 7 to choose from. (links so as not to flood page)
http://videogames.desktopnexus.com/get/426262

http://videogames.desktopnexus.com/get/132838

http://videogames.desktopnexus.com/get/376421

http://videogames.desktopnexus.com/get/169060

http://videogames.desktopnexus.com/get/65861

http://www.capcom.co.jp/ryusei3/img_wavestation/wallpaper/ryusei3_24_1024_768.jpg

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/087/e/2/MegaMan_Battle_Network_2_by_jrc1120.png
 
Use the animated picture in your sig. Wallpapers CAN be .gif's and they will stay animated. It's just..resource wasting.
 
You know Zero, it's VERY tempting to hit the last option. But I guess I'll go with #4.
 
Zero. Blades > Guns. Laser blade > Laser gun. Sue me for bad terminology ;)
 
I VOTE FOR NUMBER 2!!! OMG I LOVE ZERO!!! hes my fave :D

Your not a nerd for liking Mega Man xD. I love Mega Man and I play songs from the games to people at school xD.
 
Last edited:
Need more votes please. And please don't let the last option win, think of all the innocent babies. I don't WANT to eat them, but if it must be done....
 

Latest posts

Back
Top