Sloppie Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 6, 2008 Messages 2,056 Oct 15, 2010 #1 ROLL CALL! If you are an "e" and you read this post please respond!! Please reply to this thread with this criteria. Forum name: How long I have been in the TF2 division: Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2010
ROLL CALL! If you are an "e" and you read this post please respond!! Please reply to this thread with this criteria. Forum name: How long I have been in the TF2 division:
I IrateDonnie Thread Junky Joined Dec 13, 2008 Messages 831 Oct 15, 2010 #2 IrateDonnie December makes two years that I've been in eGO
BWoods Poster Joined Jun 15, 2009 Messages 133 Oct 15, 2010 #3 BWoods 1 Year since August (Formerly eG, asked to be demoted after a hiatus)
D Division 55 Forum Fiend Joined Oct 12, 2009 Messages 604 Oct 15, 2010 #4 Division 55 been in ego a year and tf2 ive been here 1 and a half months!
N NewBlood1 I made one post Joined Oct 13, 2010 Messages 9 Oct 15, 2010 #5 NewBlood1 3 Hours now I guess
S Smokeybear18 Rookie Joined Jun 12, 2010 Messages 70 Oct 15, 2010 #6 Forum name: Smokeybear18 Member time: About four months (there was a period I switched to CSS, but that was so brief I do not count it)
Forum name: Smokeybear18 Member time: About four months (there was a period I switched to CSS, but that was so brief I do not count it)
G GHOST_NAPPA Poster Joined Jun 25, 2010 Messages 230 Oct 15, 2010 #7 GHOST_NAPPA I've been in the TF2 division for about a month and a half. Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
O Ozone Depletion Poster Joined Aug 16, 2010 Messages 207 Oct 15, 2010 #8 Forum name: Ozone Depletion How long I have been in the TF2 division: 22 days :thumbup:
M Master Tricks I made one post Joined May 23, 2010 Messages 3 Oct 15, 2010 #11 Forum Name: Master Tricks How long I've been in the TF2 Division: 5 months :0
E eightDash Famous Joined Aug 18, 2009 Messages 498 Oct 15, 2010 #12 Well my forum name is presently Jordan10la but I'm hoping to get it switched to JordanTourettes as that's what I am ingame. I've been with eGO for almost a year and two months.
Well my forum name is presently Jordan10la but I'm hoping to get it switched to JordanTourettes as that's what I am ingame. I've been with eGO for almost a year and two months.
S sgtdan707 Active Member Joined Aug 6, 2010 Messages 366 Oct 15, 2010 #13 name: sgtdan707 almost 6 months maybe less :thumbup1: Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
Hahonator Poster Joined Jul 25, 2010 Messages 220 Oct 15, 2010 #15 Ya, rly. Hahonator. 1 day. [Just switeched over from BC2].
D Dragondoooom I made one post Joined Apr 14, 2010 Messages 10 Oct 15, 2010 #18 iv joined ego and tf2 about April - May 2010
S stacksondeck Active Member Joined Aug 31, 2009 Messages 283 Oct 16, 2010 #20 Stacksondeck. 14 months.