P PloxBox Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,138 Nov 1, 2010 #62 Forum name: Ploxbox How long I have been in the TF2 division: just moved from cs:s div a few seconds ago, but i've played tf2 for nearly a year
Forum name: Ploxbox How long I have been in the TF2 division: just moved from cs:s div a few seconds ago, but i've played tf2 for nearly a year
Brew Magic I made one post Joined Aug 6, 2010 Messages 18 Nov 2, 2010 #63 Brew Magic I just transfered into this division minutes ago.
C Cooky I made one post Joined Nov 1, 2010 Messages 12 Nov 3, 2010 #64 Aims I just joined like 2 days ago
K Kini Rookie Joined Apr 30, 2010 Messages 85 Nov 4, 2010 #65 Sorry I missed the call, Kini. Been here since the summer.
R Rudy I made one post Joined May 30, 2007 Messages 14 Nov 4, 2010 #66 Well i guess its been around 3 and a half years now
M Myfriendfats I made one post Joined Nov 4, 2010 Messages 8 Nov 4, 2010 #67 Not even twenty-four hours
S Sif Rookie Joined Oct 18, 2010 Messages 49 Nov 4, 2010 #68 Forum name: Sif How long I have been in the TF2 division: Two weeks, three days.
E Entreri Poster Joined Dec 1, 2009 Messages 115 Nov 11, 2010 #69 10/19/2010 Been playing TF/TFC/Q3F/TF2 forever...but I'm still terrible - I do have fun though
J Jankos I made one post Joined Nov 10, 2010 Messages 3 Nov 12, 2010 #70 Forum name: Jankos How long I have been in the TF2 division: Just joined a couple days ago, been playing on servers for a few weeks.
Forum name: Jankos How long I have been in the TF2 division: Just joined a couple days ago, been playing on servers for a few weeks.
V Vintage Gabriel Angelos I made one post Joined Nov 13, 2010 Messages 5 Nov 13, 2010 #71 Vintage Gabriel Angelos Less than an hour
R Rotanixel I made one post Joined May 28, 2009 Messages 17 Nov 14, 2010 #72 Rotanixel probably six months Did stop playing after my pc died
O Outlander I made one post Joined Nov 14, 2009 Messages 2 Nov 17, 2010 #73 Outlander just over 1 year
T The Dragon joker I made one post Joined Jan 11, 2010 Messages 24 Nov 20, 2010 #75 The dragon joker , playing in tf2 ego server since july(when i bought tf2) member since january Last edited: Nov 20, 2010
S Squidward Tentacles Rookie Joined Jul 18, 2010 Messages 71 Nov 22, 2010 #76 Squidward Tentacles about 5 months
Fullmetal EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 2, 2010 Messages 5,281 Nov 22, 2010 #77 C.C. Been in the division for about 4-5 months and loving every moment of it
U unicoder I made one post Joined Jul 25, 2010 Messages 19 Nov 24, 2010 #78 unicoder Finally a member today! After playing for so long on your servers I finally did it!
M moose. I made one post Joined Nov 27, 2010 Messages 4 Nov 28, 2010 #79 moose. Joined yesterday for the TF2 division Last edited: Nov 29, 2010
L Lorberry Rookie Joined Apr 20, 2010 Messages 59 Nov 29, 2010 #80 Lorberry About 7 months ago or so, but was inactive for a good chunk of that time.