DOD:S Event Promo

Skattles

Famous
Joined
May 17, 2010
Messages
542
I have recorded wildcard last night and was wondering???? I want to record all the events that i go to and maybe, Someone with Vegas could make a video of it and make is as a kinda of a promo for our events on DOD:S To help attract more people to make it to the events. I have noticed that we have lost a lot of attention on our events lately idk if thats just me or if the whole DIV notices as well. If media team has something for this already thats cool just let me know.
 
well media team does stuff like that, shouldnt be a problem just send what you got to them and they could possibly use it :) you never know :)
 
well media team does stuff like that, shouldnt be a problem just send what you got to them and they could possibly use it :) you never know :)

I still need to send you that demo for realism. The one with the sniper and scoping in on the helmet rolling down the hill after a kill.
 
yea event are very low in pop and i think it is a great idea to boost the numbers
 
We actually dont even need a movie to do it we should come up with some to grab even the lower e's attention i am seeing moe eG's and eGO's in the events.
 
you should send me the .dem file (I've been working on one for meele madness :3 )
 

Latest posts

Back
Top