Anzio- A success?

anomaly

Forum Fiend
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
641
I've seen our 24/7 Anzio been having 20+ people for a few days in a row :) Can we declare our mission to bring Anzio to attention a success? I think so. And we have to give ourselves a hand or 2.
Well done and thanks to all for bringing a dead Colmar server into a more and more active Anzio instant respawn...

bravo.gif
 
I've seen our 24/7 Anzio been having 20+ people for a few days in a row :) Can we declare our mission to bring Anzio to attention a success? I think so. And we have to give ourselves a hand or 2.
Well done and thanks to all for bringing a dead Colmar server into a more and more active Anzio instant respawn...

bravo.gif

After not playing it for a year or so, literally... I love Anzio now.
 
I've missed Anzio and it's good to play again.. like it.
 
Now let's do the same for Argentan! Yeah!

I've never seen more than 4 people on that server.
 
Anzio is a great map. The side that plays as a team still wins more. I feel like I have a house on the Anzio beach.....Wait a minute! I almost do. We live less than three miles from the Atlantic ocean.
Anyhow, fun map!:thumbup1:
 
Anzio is here to stay ,it's obviously a huge success and it's the first DODS map i ever played .
Nomad.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top