Note to Phobus if he looks at this thread: The problems arised before I overclocked my video card, which I had to reset to default clock because I noticed things glitching a bit.
Problem #1: Photoshop CS3 - Locks up on start, cannot use.
Not really sure what's going on. Just doesn't want to load. I've reinstalled it twice to no avail. Made sure my firewall wasn't blocking it, too.
Problem #2: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Crashes after splashscreen.
I've tried everything I could find on google for this problem. Updated my sound card drivers, updated my video card drivers, checked the integrity of the files, de-fragmented the files, and even reinstalled. Nothing seems to be working for this. Single player loads fine, can even play single player if I wanted to.
Any suggestions?
Problem #1: Photoshop CS3 - Locks up on start, cannot use.
Not really sure what's going on. Just doesn't want to load. I've reinstalled it twice to no avail. Made sure my firewall wasn't blocking it, too.
Problem #2: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Crashes after splashscreen.
I've tried everything I could find on google for this problem. Updated my sound card drivers, updated my video card drivers, checked the integrity of the files, de-fragmented the files, and even reinstalled. Nothing seems to be working for this. Single player loads fine, can even play single player if I wanted to.
Any suggestions?
Last edited:











