**Strategy SOTW Contest #76**

Quaffer

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Apr 19, 2008
Messages
3,824
Strategy​
This week we pay homage to EdgeGamers newest division, Strategy. Find them under the STR tab. Strategy has separate discussion forums for Runescape, League of Legends and StarCraft II.

To give them a good send off the prize this week will be TWO weeks of ad free browsing on EdgeGamers, graciously donated by Dominion and Funn3lcak3s. I'll throw in $25,000 casino cash.

Rules:​
  • Theme: Strategy
  • Size: Maximum: 500x200 pixels
  • You may make a signature for someone else but you must include the name of the persons who's sig you are making in the signature.
  • No Spam
  • No Comments
  • Only Entries
  • One entry per person.
  • No pre-made sigs, you must enter a sig that has been made specifically for this competition, the week of the competition.
  • No repeat entries.

Entries will be taken until Saturday October 23th, 11:59 PM EST

Rules from GardenGroveVW

Thank you for participating.
 
Last edited:
sc2sig.png
 
sotwstrat.png

Not really satisfied with the results, but it's better than what I usually make.
[Edit]
Now that I think about it, it really could be better. Hm.
[Edit2]
Now I'm starting to think it's bad. I need to take more time with these things.
[Edit3]
Yeah, it's not very good...
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top