DanJK Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Mar 14, 2010 Messages 3,526 Oct 18, 2010 #21 None of the above!
A Anchor EGO Zealot Joined May 8, 2010 Messages 1,848 Oct 18, 2010 #22 DanJK said: None of the above! Click to expand... You play RuneScape don't lie. lol
K KR Decade EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 5,607 Oct 18, 2010 #23 SC2~~ SC2~~ Woot~~ Woot~~
Dutchoper72 EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 6,556 Oct 18, 2010 #24 CoH/Dawn of War/Command and conquer is all i have. Wish i had Sc2 but not paying 60 bucks
K Kim Possible Forum Fiend Joined Jul 20, 2010 Messages 696 Oct 18, 2010 #25 Just started playing runescape i couldn't get pass the dragon :3
S Spitfire'd Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 27, 2007 Messages 2,235 Oct 18, 2010 #26 just started League of Legends. Once we got a division for it I finally decided to check it out, would much prefer playing it with respectful and friendly players.
just started League of Legends. Once we got a division for it I finally decided to check it out, would much prefer playing it with respectful and friendly players.
C Carmine Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 15, 2007 Messages 2,924 Oct 18, 2010 #27 All about the League of Legends.
WaterSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 16, 2008 Messages 2,158 Oct 18, 2010 #28 I put SCII because I'm getting it for Christmas. But I'm really glad we got a LoL division because there are so many eGO members that play it like religion.
I put SCII because I'm getting it for Christmas. But I'm really glad we got a LoL division because there are so many eGO members that play it like religion.
S smkdog I made one post Joined Oct 2, 2010 Messages 26 Oct 18, 2010 #29 played runescape along time ago
N Noise Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 17, 2009 Messages 2,422 Oct 18, 2010 #30 Nope, never could get the deal of strategy games.
xShadow Poster Joined Oct 3, 2008 Messages 117 Oct 18, 2010 #31 LEAGUE!!! OF!!! LEGENDS!!!!! With your host Pat Sajak and Vanna White!! But really. LoL=win.
F fishman14 Poster Joined Jan 1, 2010 Messages 192 Oct 19, 2010 #34 I used to play runescape. But that wasnt a poll option so nope.
M MERC.-Fargo Rookie Joined May 7, 2010 Messages 68 Oct 19, 2010 #35 ya!! ya i play LoL... once i get my computer back up and running ill look some of u up for a game....
ya!! ya i play LoL... once i get my computer back up and running ill look some of u up for a game....
E eurocracy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 28, 2010 Messages 2,824 Oct 19, 2010 #37 I used to play runescape back in '03, but I quit back then and I don't play any strat division games anymore.
I used to play runescape back in '03, but I quit back then and I don't play any strat division games anymore.
I iEye Captain Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 14, 2009 Messages 2,849 Oct 19, 2010 #38 wait.. when they did they make another starcraft?
T The Slayer EGO Zealot Joined Jan 22, 2010 Messages 1,948 Oct 19, 2010 #39 runescape duh! it's free, it's fun, and it's eGO supported! what do u want more ?
J joshcash Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 7, 2008 Messages 2,397 Oct 19, 2010 #40 LoL and RS and SC2 soon.