C Captn Bean EGO Addict Joined Jan 9, 2009 Messages 1,163 Oct 19, 2010 #42 Used to play Runescape a long time ago.
Beyonce Forum Fiend =(eGO)= Joined Jul 20, 2009 Messages 715 Oct 19, 2010 #43 Runescape. wizardjosh1 Add me Add Meow wizardmatt6
B Bloodcypher Forum Fiend Joined Jun 23, 2009 Messages 602 Oct 19, 2010 #44 shoulda put warcraft 3 XP
B Blasphemy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 3,684 Oct 19, 2010 #45 Duality said: CoH is the only strategy game I play Click to expand... agreed.
M Mappy Rookie Joined Oct 11, 2009 Messages 73 Oct 19, 2010 #46 Company of Heroes, World In Conflict & Men Of War
RPD Leon S. Kennedy Poster Joined Oct 12, 2009 Messages 104 Oct 19, 2010 #47 Runescape all the way, I even stay up til 2am playing RS xp (I waste meh life on RS)
I iamevilbear EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 6,121 Oct 19, 2010 #49 Starcraft II but I wouldn't say that I play with a purpose
Raul Tha Monk Forum Legend Joined Aug 25, 2010 Messages 9,709 Oct 19, 2010 #50 Guild wars Before still Play a bit
Mr.SaJoRa Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 6, 2010 Messages 2,577 Oct 20, 2010 #52 negative. dont have any of these. i thought of getting starcraft 2 though but its pretty expensive.
V Vexx Thread Junky Joined Apr 20, 2010 Messages 938 Oct 20, 2010 #55 I play Runescape whenever I get bored and I have no other choice. =P Other than that, I'm wishing I had SC2.
I play Runescape whenever I get bored and I have no other choice. =P Other than that, I'm wishing I had SC2.
G GHOST_NAPPA Poster Joined Jun 25, 2010 Messages 230 Oct 20, 2010 #56 Starcraft 2 I constantly get cheesed by toss.
BlackAngel Message my secretary Cryptex for any issues =(eGO)= Joined Jun 3, 2010 Messages 1,975 Oct 20, 2010 #57 None of them=P
B bottleoftheFUNK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Nov 2, 2008 Messages 2,068 Oct 20, 2010 #58 played all, once
Thor Famous Joined Dec 3, 2009 Messages 508 Oct 21, 2010 #60 Starcraft II.. Occasionally. Playing with friends is the fun part.