Unboxing Thread

Nice to hear on up coming unboxing videos I know I really need a tripod, but I honestly was in a hurry to see my new 3dmark score lol dod:s over 400fps lol
 
Ok, here it is, hopefully the start of a long line of unboxings

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzpCk8FJNgk[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHRj-1IY_RA[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6AO_Xje-GY[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSTofE1-m1o[/ame]
 
Last edited:
You need a tripod, too. lol.

Pro tip: instead of looking at the items directly, look at them through the camera's viewfinder/LCD screen so you can see what the viewers will see.

I'm learning here ;)

yea, i kinda realized that for about the last 1/4 of the video.
 
lol, isnt that the msi card that has the Street Fighter IV in the newegg picture lol
 
lol thats what i thought about the folding thread, i figured a nice origami lesson
 
New vid! I'm on my phone, so I can't put it in the OP, nor can I reply to PMs.
Why you may ask? This website is too bloated for my phone. It literally crashes my broswer. I'm surprised its let me type all this. o.o
 
I sold mine, remember? I'm awating my new parts to be here, and I only have my computer.
(I'm on my dad's laptop right now, but only since he's asleep lol.)
 
So what are you planing to use this SSD for?, I've never understood why people wanted to get them or how they worked

Could you tell me why?

Basically they are just hard drives that are really fast.

I am going to use it as a boot drive, so i will be putting windows, and maybe a few other apps on it. The rest of my stuff (Games, media, etc) will be on my regular drive.

EDIT:
new vid:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6AO_Xje-GY[/ame]
 
New video!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZeHDBgkeTc[/ame]
I was excited. Pardon my jizz. :P

I will be uploading the unboxings very very shortly. I just have one left to do... :)
 
Here is the (maybe not) long awaited HD 6850 unboxing! :D
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ky9ZwyoQAs[/ame]
 
No! She's mine!
I will upload the rest overnight. My poor internet. :(
 

Latest posts

Back
Top