Time Zones

Cant show up if there is no euro events.
Even try pls to hold more and i think there is players non europe who want play like both events euro and normal.

we used to have more, people didnt go to those either...listen to what im saying, if more people come to the euro realisms, we will hold more euro events. I would like to trust you guys who say more people will show if we hold more events, but from experience I know that saying it on the forums is not equal to actually attending. If we have a strong euro attendance at the next euro realism, I will be happy to hold more euro events.


Also euro realism isn't shown on the upcoming events, when I checked it on the forums it was only realism at normal EST time shown. It would be nice to be sure if the actual euro realism was shown on the forums.

announcements for euro realism are always posted in the DoDS general forums and a steam message is always sent out a couple minutes before the event starts.
 
Last edited:
I'm still confused as to why we can't have event coordinators like other divisions as I feel that they would be helping the advisors out a lot.

We don't trust you.

Bole said:
Why not make the events earlier? That way everybody can have fun?

Let me reiterate what I said up above...
jeod66 said:
This has always been a recurring problem for us; while "your" 9PM time is convenient for you, it's the middle of our work/school days here, so there's bound to be a conflict. I personally can't run and participate in an event while I'm sitting in Mechanical Design lecture at 3PM EST, and I work during the day on weekends as well.

It's just not that simple to pull off in practice; I won't go into detail, but I think everyone can understand here that people are busy and most often, their schedules don't just permit events whenever you get home from school.

Oh, almost forgot...</sarcasm> for Eurocracy, need to make sure I get that in before somebody complains. The last thing I need right now is a drop box post on me for "insulting other members" ;)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top