Event Participation & You!

Wish I could, they are a blast, Quick Draw is becoming a personal favorite! lol good times!
 
I just started school after working in the RL for almost 20 years. It was a last second kind of thing. so though i try to get in. if im on its usually a last second decision because i have nothing happening at that moment. I unfortunately am not even sure if i can do realism which i have been eagerly awaiting. :crying:
 
I just started school after working in the RL for almost 20 years. It was a last second kind of thing. so though i try to get in. if im on its usually a last second decision because i have nothing happening at that moment. I unfortunately am not even sure if i can do realism which i have been eagerly awaiting. :crying:

You should still sign up now, and just put down that you will only make 1 or 2
 

Latest posts

Back
Top