Event Participation & You!

I will give every eGO member $1000 for every time they attend:

** FIXED


But, yes i have been attending events as often as i can. seeing as they have been lacking in population recently.
 
For me , the time is a problem because I need to leave the computer at 9:00, when the event start (For me) and also for people from Europe, they need to stay at computer to 3:00 am.
 
Well, I have no excuse for not showing up to anything but Realism other than if my TV show is on :>

I did put in my two weeks at work but have a meeting on Friday to discuss and who knows what'll happen there. If I end up leaving my position and going to nights, I will most likely miss out on a lot of events, or if I leave all together, I will have three straight months of non-stop gaming to make up for it until I return to work next year :P

But for now, I will show up as much as possible. I don't really have excuses for missing anything as I said. Fun times ahead?
 
For the past month as long as im in town and have access to a computer I have been going to quite a few of them and have been having a lot of fun. And I plan to keep coming!
 
hmm Thats strange....According to the gamestats and richest players stormy has more then 3.5 million! But i will see if i can show up..yeah im that desperate lol. No But Really events are always a blast!
 
I always try to make realism the others if I have time. On average I'm probly at 2 events a week.
 
hmm Thats strange....According to the gamestats and richest players stormy has more then 3.5 million! But i will see if i can show up..yeah im that desperate lol. No But Really events are always a blast!

Wow, where the heck did that extra couple million come from. Must have been that deal with the Coumbians, or was it with the peruvians? Oh well heck im kicking it up a notch then:

$5000 Casino Cash for every member who attends a weeknight event!
 
I was out and about seeing Jackass 3D...sorry I missed quick draw. From now on I will try to make it...

How dare you....how DARE you have a real life...

why you dont give CC when i come realism :P

Dude...now THERE is an idea...make it where people are signed to Realism teams for CC like it's a sports team or something:

"Yeah man, the Allies were offering a flat 5,000 per session I attend (up to 30,000 total), but the Axis offered me 25,000 for the session with 15,000 of it guaranteed!"

"Oh yeah, well, I got a deal with the Allies for 4,000 per session and another 500 per kill."

"Oh dude, no way!"
 
Dude...now THERE is an idea...make it where people are signed to Realism teams for CC like it's a sports team or something:

"Yeah man, the Allies were offering a flat 5,000 per session I attend (up to 30,000 total), but the Axis offered me 25,000 for the session with 15,000 of it guaranteed!"

"Oh yeah, well, I got a deal with the Allies for 4,000 per session and another 500 per kill."

"Oh dude, no way!"

I support this.
 
I wonder if perhaps nobody comes to our events because they are made into a total farce...with a bunch of DoD members who participate in events voting for something only to be outvoted by a bunch of random TF2 people who are never a part of our events.
 
But we only vote for one event, Wildcard. Melee Mondays and Quick Drawing Tuesday are still to low. I expect to see all of the Kalt Die-hards tomorrow night if that event still happens.

I completely agree though, it was wrong for TF2 to spam the vote thread, I just vote next Thursday we vote on Let us Choose and have a little fun visiting their servers and creating Classic DoD:S Chaos.
 
Last edited:
I wonder if perhaps nobody comes to our events because they are made into a total farce...with a bunch of DoD members who participate in events voting for something only to be outvoted by a bunch of random TF2 people who are never a part of our events.

You should have come, you might have had fun, the TF2 guys that joined had fun.
 
Ive only received a few PMs, just tell me you attended and ill send you the cash. Honor policy people!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top