E Endorama Active Member Joined Mar 15, 2007 Messages 360 Oct 20, 2010 #1 I am letting my Buddie play CODMW2 On my account. DO not be alarmed by odd names on the account. He will not be active on here or on really any eGO servers. As for me I am too sick to really be on for extended amounts of time.
I am letting my Buddie play CODMW2 On my account. DO not be alarmed by odd names on the account. He will not be active on here or on really any eGO servers. As for me I am too sick to really be on for extended amounts of time.
E eurocracy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 28, 2010 Messages 2,824 Oct 20, 2010 #2 Alright, hope he enjoys MW2!
Dutchoper72 EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 6,556 Oct 20, 2010 #4 Thanks for the update!
M Mr.President Thread Junky Joined Jul 15, 2010 Messages 887 Oct 21, 2010 #5 That's nice of you Feel better!