Will not be online for 2 weeks

Superglue

EGO Zealot
=(e)=
Joined
Sep 17, 2010
Messages
1,428
I will be away from my computer from this Friday at about 10:00am until Monday the 1st, after Halloween. I have my fall reading week and have a desktop, so I cant take it home with me on the bus. I will be, sadly, unable to attend both realism events, and any of the other events.

Sorry for this but it is unavoidable for me at the moment. I will make up for it when I get back though, I will have more spare time as my work load will be lighter, so I will be attending all the events, every week!
 
Have fun... reading. Well be here for when you get back!
 
When you don't play for a while, and then play... You're gonna get that feeling in two weeks!

Good luck!
 
Hey man, enjoy your time off, it always does a person good to take short brakes. Also PLEASE sign up for realism before you go. It will make it easier on us if you are on a team from the start. I realize you will miss some, but if you sign up prior to going, when you get back we can get you right in.

See ya in a few.
 
Yeah Sumac, Ill have access to the forums, but ill be steam-less and vent-less until I go back. But yeah, Ill sign up, starts on the 25th right?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top