DoD:S Realism Campaign 3 Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-Game Name: Quarantine

Team Preference: Allies
(This is ONLY a Preference! Teams are Randomized. Your choice is NOT guaranteed!)

Weapon Preference: Rocket or Rifle
(This is ONLY a Preference! Your choice is NOT guaranteed!)

Age: 17

Realism Experience: Ive attened a lot of realism events, many before the campaigns and both campaigns.

% of matches you will make (8 total over 6 weeks): Hopefully all of them. Something may come up, but I doubt it.
 
In-Game Name: m3rryg0r0und

Team Preference:
Allies

Weapon Preference:
Thompson, BAR

Age: 16

Realism Experience: ZERO, completely new and first time hearing of something like this...but from what it seems like, might be pretty fun

% of matches you will make (8 total over 6 weeks): no idea, I will try to make them all but school may conflict a couple of times. Also if I forget that will be bad :P
 
In-Game Name: =(eGO)=?Orangejuice

Team Preference: Allies


Weapon Preference: Sniper/Rifleman

Age:14

Realism Experience: Last campaign

% of matches you will make (8 total over 6 weeks):50% 60% (Depending on school stuff)
 
In-Game Name: Greenlight Terror

Team Preference: Axis


Weapon Preference: Support


Age: 21

Realism Experience: Played a few times before

% of matches you will make (8 total over 6 weeks): 3 maybe more
 
In-Game Name: =(eGO)=? Vanilla

Team Preference:
Allies

Weapon Preference:
A gun

Age: 18

Realism Experience: None

% of matches you will make (8 total over 6 weeks): 50%
 
In-Game Name: =(eGO)=™ NastyNate

Team Preference: Axis


Weapon Preference: K98

Age: 26

Realism Experience: 1 year in DoD, not source. =(eGO)=™ Realism seems to differ from others I have played in

% of matches you will make (8 total over 6 weeks): 80-100% depending on times and TF2 meetings etc.
 
In-Game Name: Spartacus_Legolas

Team Preference: Arsenal FC... either team works for me, I don't mind.

Weapon Preference: Give me something and I'll use it as a weapon, like say... a banana gun.

Age: 23

Realism Experience: Campaign 2 and a few other realism skirmishes all over, and here.

% of matches you will make (8 total over 6 weeks): hopefully more than 50%... work, etc.
 
In-Game Name: Kevimaster

Team Preference: Axis

Weapon Preference: MG42 or Kar 98 (or 30 Cal/Garand)

Age: 17

Realism Experience: No, have been interested and followed it for a while though.

% of matches you will make (8 total over 6 weeks): as many as I can, schedule isn't too stable over long periods of time for me, but I should be able to make all or most of the Saturday ones
 
Last edited:
In-Game Name: Erich

Team Preference: Axis

Weapon Preference:
Sniper, Support.

Age: 14

Realism Experience: Alot

% of matches you will make: 6
 
In-Game Name: Attle

Team Preference:
Allied

Weapon Preference:
Support

Age: 20

Realism Experience: none

% of matches you will make (8 total over 6 weeks): All, I hope.
 
n-Game Name: Mountain Dew

Team Preference: Any

Weapon Preference: Don't care

Age: 13

Realism Experience: Moderate
 
In-Game Name: =(eGO)™ShadowBlade72

Team Preference: Axis

Weapon Preference: MG

Age: 20

Realism Experience: Was part of the first campaign.

% of matches you will make (8 total over 6 weeks): I should be able to make 7 of the 8 matches, work permitting, so 88% of the matches?

Additional Notes: I'm currently on a temporary duty assignment to Virginia, so I won't be able to play until I get back on the 12th. So I'll miss the first match if I'm accepted to play.
 
In-Game Name: =(e)=? TSgt Maverick

Team Preference: ANY
(This is ONLY a Preference! Teams are Randomized. Your choice is NOT guaranteed!)

Weapon Preference: Machine Gunner
(This is ONLY a Preference! Your choice is NOT guaranteed!)

Age: 45

Realism Experience: been in a few

% of matches you will make (8 total over 6 weeks): ALL
 
Allieds

In-Game Name: =(e)=?Bob-ert
Team Preference: Allied

Weapon Preference: any

Age: 14

Realism Experience:played it a lot befor i joined edge

% of matches you will make (8 total over 6 weeks):all
 
In game Name: =(eG)=?Ziegenpeter

Team Preference: Allied

Weapon Preference: Sniper/Assault

Age:19

Realism Experience:No, first time

% of matches you will make (8 total over 6 weeks): 50%
 
In-Game Name: =(eGO)=? Mikkel

Team Preference: Doesn't matter

Weapon Preference: Doesn't matter.

Age: 17

Realism Experience: None.
 
In-Game Name: Bay Area

Team Preference: Allied

Weapon Preference: Any

Age: 13

Realism Experience: Few including tourny 1 & 2

% of matches you will make (8 total over 6 weeks): 6 if I get home early.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top