[Realism] Lost Journal Entries

Damn you Compton! I DO NOT HAVE AN ANGER PROBLEM!! And I sure as hell wouldn?t kill the Commander and Chief of this great country you no-good, grassy knoll-believing, literary-wordsmith wanna-be, pansified-jerkface!!! :cursing:

So help me Spaghetti monster, if I ever meet you in real life I would shake your hand for writing such a great story! I loved everything about it except making me a murdering traitor. I mean you could have at least written about my drunken escapades!!!
 
LOL! For the first bit I thought this was all real! Then I read about London falling ahha :D
Good job C-WHiT!
 
Sorry Stormy, but it was realistic, see what I didnt put was that Backstab didnt kiss your cat on his second Campaign trail, and it made you up.
 
Remember guys, if you think this is something that you might be interested in doing, send me a PM.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top