HP Slate 500

This is what the iPad should have been. People need to be able to everything a computer can do, and not be restricted to apps, etc. Kind of funny that it's the same price as an iPad but this one performs everything a normal computer can..
 
This is what the iPad should have been. People need to be able to everything a computer can do, and not be restricted to apps, etc. Kind of funny that it's the same price as an iPad but this one performs everything a normal computer can..

I completely agree! The fact that it can use USB devices, output with HDMI, has a Wacom Digitizer with a stylus, and supports Flash, Silverlight, and native Windows networking support, I can justify the $800 price tag easily.

Plus, it has better hardware than any of the iPad's. And no need to download apps..
 
I am waiting to see how this plays out.

So far windows, although completely usable, doesn't seem ideal for touch.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top