To start off, I joined eGO at some point early in the year, maybe last year, under the COD4 division. I was pretty active in COD4, but I eventually quit being as active because I had more important things to do at the time. Considering my long while away from COD4, I'm not sure if I'm still a member of eGO.
I started getting active in DODS a month or so back, and it's really the only game I spend a little time in. I'm wondering if I could swap divisions, or should I re-apply completely? I'm pretty active on the eGO servers and I'm sure some people will recognize my name. I'd talk a little more often, but my microphone does not work within DODS for some reason. (Extremely quiet. Ventrilo works fine.)
I started getting active in DODS a month or so back, and it's really the only game I spend a little time in. I'm wondering if I could swap divisions, or should I re-apply completely? I'm pretty active on the eGO servers and I'm sure some people will recognize my name. I'd talk a little more often, but my microphone does not work within DODS for some reason. (Extremely quiet. Ventrilo works fine.)

















Happy hunting on anzio 




