C Christy EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 20, 2009 Messages 4,213 Oct 23, 2010 #1 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh9Kr2iO4XI[/ame] Not really. Please DO NOT ever, ever do this. Just found it amusing.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh9Kr2iO4XI[/ame] Not really. Please DO NOT ever, ever do this. Just found it amusing.
N Nokx Famous Joined Feb 26, 2010 Messages 555 Oct 23, 2010 #2 lol, that was so hilarious! Too... Many... Vertices!!! XD
C Captain Nighthawk EGO Zealot Joined Apr 7, 2009 Messages 1,538 Oct 23, 2010 #3 Yay for idiots,i facepalmed. I want to see him compile that
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Oct 23, 2010 #4 People always say carving is bad. I want to get into mapping and make my super awesome jail map which hawk is jealous of but i just dont have the time!
People always say carving is bad. I want to get into mapping and make my super awesome jail map which hawk is jealous of but i just dont have the time!
K -King.exe EGO Zealot Joined Dec 28, 2009 Messages 1,615 Oct 24, 2010 #5 Even I know not to do that.. That has to mean something... :/ Last edited: Oct 24, 2010