Fields

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

Forum Legend
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jan 10, 2010
Messages
12,221
fields_by_enjoi19-d31epi3.png
 
I don't really like it. The render is just distracting, might as well just had a sig of a field. Text is perfect though.
 
Like it's said before, the render is distracting and it is only just a field. Some areas seem a little oversharp and because the text is so small, it looks like it reads "Smon"
 
I like it. The simon isn't the main part of the picture, its just there.
 
I don't really like it. The render is just distracting, might as well just had a sig of a field. Text is perfect though.

Its a stock...

Like it's said before, the render is distracting and it is only just a field. Some areas seem a little oversharp and because the text is so small, it looks like it reads "Smon"

its a stock...

I didnt sharpen it at all. Text was not meant to be a feature of this, more as just a mark. Your signatures are ONLY text anyways



22nm2t.jpg
 
Its a stock...



its a stock...

I didnt sharpen it at all. Text was not meant to be a feature of this, more as just a mark. Your signatures are ONLY text anyways



22nm2t.jpg
Bashing my sigs now, are we?
My signatures are not only text, iSimon, but unlike yours you can actually read my signatures text. Perhaps you overlooked the Custom Razor logo, rotating planet, exploding planet etc. The only sig I made which was pretty much all text was my one, which was designed to be simple. You need to learn how to take real criticism when it's given instead of going into a full out rage fest.
Grow eyes, iSimon, for if it's not oversharp then the image is overexposed due to the work you've done on it.
Razer logo, not just text:
krazysig.gif

Exploding planet and an emblem, not just text
planetnukewipscout.gif

Rotating planet with reflection onto the chrome text surface, one of the best text effects I can do, it's not really text when you get to this point.
seekanimsig.gif

Anything else you'd like to add, in better spelling please.
 
Last edited:
Its a stock...


Ah, Didn't realize it was stock, it makes sense that it is though.
And not to stoke the flame but to put it out.
Since when is text the main part of a sig? Never unless your trying to make it. Since the whole flame is over text, why don't we drop it since text is such a small part. We aren't here to get argue over our artistic abilities, but to help, and criticize. Everyone is different, not everyone is going to like each others art.
 
Bashing my sigs now, are we?
My signatures are not only text, iSimon, but unlike yours you can actually read my signatures text. Perhaps you overlooked the Custom Razor logo, rotating planet, exploding planet etc. The only sig I made which was pretty much all text was my one, which was designed to be simple. You need to learn how to take real criticism when it's given instead of going into a full out rage fest.
Grow eyes, iSimon, for if it's not oversharp then the image is overexposed due to the work you've done on it.
Razer logo, not just text:
krazysig.gif

Exploding planet and an emblem, not just text
planetnukewipscout.gif

Rotating planet with reflection onto the chrome text surface, one of the best text effects I can do, it's not really text when you get to this point.
seekanimsig.gif

Anything else you'd like to add, in better spelling please.

Your signatures are hardly even edited. Its text, some c4d spam, nothing much.

Btw, your annoying.



I will no longer be posting my signatures on here.
 
Your signatures are hardly even edited. Its text, some c4d spam, nothing much.

Btw, your annoying.



I will no longer be posting my signatures on here.

Then that is fine. Everyone takes criticism differently. If you don't like the advice/criticism here, then do not post your work.

Also, try not to insult others on the site. Makes us look bad and no one likes forum fights or fights at all.

By the way, I like what you were trying to do with your sig. The text is nice, but what Eurocracy said was right. It does look like Smon. Also, the birghtness is a lil high, but I still like the sig.
 
Simon great work as always but yeah... as far as the insulting goes, lets shy away from that...

I mean, criticism is meant to be taken constructively after all.

But yeah anyway back to the reason we're here Art! I enjoyed the signature, though again as it has been said before the person in the middle is distracting but hell what can you do if it's a stock?

The text blends PERFECTLY I don't know how I can express this anymore haha, way to go with that my friend, keep up the good work and nice to see some art from you again.
 
Simon great work as always but yeah... as far as the insulting goes, lets shy away from that...

I mean, criticism is meant to be taken constructively after all.

But yeah anyway back to the reason we're here Art! I enjoyed the signature, though again as it has been said before the person in the middle is distracting but hell what can you do if it's a stock?

The text blends PERFECTLY I don't know how I can express this anymore haha, way to go with that my friend, keep up the good work and nice to see some art from you again.

:D thanks R3D. Follow me on deviantart. enjoi19.deviantart.com
 
:D thanks R3D. Follow me on deviantart. enjoi19.deviantart.com

R3D needs a dA.

Also, Simon, don't listen to Euro. He has a different style. He likes big render effects, which look cool sometimes, but are no means at all like the way you go about making sigs.
 
R3D needs a dA.

Also, Simon, don't listen to Euro. He has a different style. He likes big render effects, which look cool sometimes, but are no means at all like the way you go about making sigs.

Don't put fire into the flame... >.>

And I have a DA lol I just don't use it ._. Tbh I doubt I remember the password.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top