Fields

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your signatures are hardly even edited. Its text, some c4d spam, nothing much.

Btw, your annoying.



I will no longer be posting my signatures on here.
You're no longer putting signatures on here? Oh, good. Because no matter how good your signatures are if someone criticizes your work you've got to take it in, not insult them. Go ahead and take your signatures to DA, your fans can follow and that way you can never recieve the dreaded criticism. I don't think any artist in here would not stand up to you calling their work "Hardly edited, C4D spam". And to finish that off, it's not mature to do that when someone gives you constructive criticism, it's childish.
I'm disgusted by you, so far I've simply given constructive criticism and you've tried to bite my head off, if I may use one of my old expressions. Problem being that I hate it when C4D is even mentioned, because I don't and will never use it. The backgrounds are taken from planet renders or made in apophysis, and that "c4d spam" is hard work put into 3DS Max animated them often.
The problem with you is that you don't care when someone judges your art in a way that doesn't say "wow that's awesome" at you. The moment someone does you think that you are all-powerful enough to absolutely conquer the other person, making fun of their work in exchange. Simply put, if your fans simply put "That's awesome" on every piece of your work, how are you ever going to improve, especially when the make fun of another persons artwork for your own good. And I'm annoying? When I offer advice, you make fun of my work and think nobody will care.
It's called narcissism, iSimon, and you've got a big deal of it.
 
Last edited:
Well thats mean i thought it looked epic i know it might be a little bright in the middle/top but its just a cause from original picture i think its just awsome and something ill never do :(
 
Thanks Cala, it's not too hard to get learning with Photoshop. Hit me up on


Steam - enjoi19
Msn - [email protected]
Skype - Simonrofl

And maybe we can get something going




@Euro this is the last post I'm ever making on the site, and it's for you: Go to hell
 
Well I gotta askhow this thread went from complimenting to bashing... I really, really, REALLY expect better from eGO members, especially a former eGO Level Admin.

~Locked
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top